Monday, June 29, 2009

Day one - What did I just get myself into.


As being a part of some in-class assignment,  I have to write answer why I want to be an artist and what plans do I have to when I graduate.   So to avoid being boring I'll make this quick. 


I've been drawing ever since I could remember I could hold a pencil.  I originally wanted to be a Paleontologist, but they made way too little money for all the stuff they have to go through and do.  Since everyone said that I was good at drawing I decided to take the cartooning route.  I loved Saturday morning cartoons.  ex Transformers, Ninja Turtles, Ghost busters, Voltron, etc.  It was then Shopping for underwear for my young brother that I decided that I want to make a character that will be forever immortalized on a child's posterior.  Heck! Pikachu and Scooby made it there and they make Bank!  To tell the truth I really have no idea what I am doing, I just do thing because they seem like a good idea.   I have no plans, just live life day by day and trying a little bit of everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment